The Bickerstaff's

Monday, July 10, 2006

Ode to the toilet!

What a morning I spent it next to the toilet praying to the porcelain god to save me! So, I guess this is morning sickness. But on Friday, we will be entering the second trimester and every book tells me the whole morning sickness thing normally just disappears come the second trimester. Who am I kidding… NORMAL? Nothing about this pregnancy has been normal thus far.  I’ll keep you al posted as to how tomorrow goes. I just hope that it IS morning sickness and NOT the flue or something. (My brother-in-law, Eric, has the flue now…)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi love!! Sorry to hear that you are praying to the porcelin god -- I have been there but not because of pregnancy -- ask your parents, they'll tell you!!

I loved seeing photos of the boys -- I just love that little Junior!

Our best to you both. Big hugs.
Sher, Kevin, Tee and Logie

7/13/2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home