The Bickerstaff's

Friday, June 23, 2006

Our new home...

Well, I have had nothing to post recently regarding the baby. I think everything is still fine. I go to the Dr. this coming Monday for another sonogram. I'll let you all know more after that. I wish there was a way to wake up every morning and make sure everything was ok. (I need my own sonogram machine so that I could wake up every day and check on my little one to make sure his/her tiny little heart is still ticking away!)

So anyway, I thought I would use this time to update everyone a bit in the lives of the Bickerstaff's.


We bought a new home! (Yes, before we found out that we were pregnant.) This home is brand new and we have been able to pick every little detail. It has been fun so far, Tim and I, playing interior designers, electricians, and plumbers, deciding everything from tile colors, to wall colors, cabinet colors, countertops, where we want outlets to be, where we want the wet bar to be... Luckily, Tim and I agree on everything. We really do have the same likes and dislikes. I can not think of anything I would have chosen differently. Above is a picture of our little piece of dirt, as it was the day we bought it. The second picture is our view of the pond and cypress tress in the back of our lot. Breathtaking!

Once the baby is here, everyone will have to come visit and see not only the new addition to the family, but our new house too!



The pictures above are from last weekend and the previous weekend. As you can see we are just at the beginning stages. (Kinda like this pregnancy. I wonder which one will be done first, the house or the baby! While we are on that subject, the tentative closing date on the new home is December 23rd... The baby is due January 25th... I guess I get out of moving boxes ect!)


This last picture is of a finished version of the model that we picked. (Ours is a different color though.) It is absolutely the perfect house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home