The Journey to Conception

Well, we are pretty excited about this news, pretty scared too. Not scared for all the usual reasons like not being good parents or not being financially stable enough, well ok, I'd be lieing if I told you we were'nt worried about that stuff, but more worried about the next 246 days. Not too many people know our journey to conception story, but it was an up hill battle. We actually began this trip almost 2 years ago. Remember Hurricane Charlie, we started trying around then. Wow, that seems like forever ago. Through this journey, we have taken multiple months of fertility drugs at various doses. We have taken tons of fertility predicting test and pregnancy tests. Last year, the day before thanksgiving, we found out that we were pregnant, but lost the baby a few days later. We are pregnant again, and I could not be more scared about loosing another baby.
But enough about that, We are Pregnant!! I just needed to catch everyone up on the journey we have taken to get where we are today. We do not plan on telling many people too early for the above reason, so when you are finally reading this, I will probably be in my second trimester! A much safer stage of pregnancy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home