The Bickerstaff's

Thursday, July 06, 2006

11 Weeks

Only one more week to sing the first trimester blues! (In counting!) Today's Dr. visit went well. I got to hear the heart beat with one of those external microphone looking instruments today. (And yes, I am sure there is a real medical term for that instrument, but you know what I am talking about!) To hear the heart beat was great, but to wait in the waiting room for over an hour and only get to see a very busy Dr. for a few quick seconds is starting to stress me out. Luckily, my next appointment is not for another two weeks, on Tuesday the 18th. At this appointment, we are going to have the screening done for downs syndrome and all that other stuff. A bit scary if you ask me. There will be a sonogram and a blood test and a Dr. consultation. That will take all day I am sure!! I am not going to think about it till then! (I have red up on the tests that they will be doing and that is enough for me.) Nothing else here is really new. I still get nauseous, I am still tired and now that I am allowed to move around again, Tim and I are beginning to take walks at night. (I have been told not to do anything for so long that after our walk last night, my calf muscle has hurt all day today. Time to slowly build back up and into shape again!) Well, I will keep you posted. As far as the boys, they are doing well and loving to go for walks again too! And the new house... as far as I know they have not laid the foundation as of yet, but we will go see again this weekend. And the current house, no one has come to see it, no one has offered to buy it, and it is getting a bit frustrating knowing we have a house and a baby on the way and we have not sold this home yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home