Tim feels the baby move!
Tim has finally had an opportunity to feel this bouncing baby girl move! We drove to visit my parents on Friday the 8th. We arrived, ate dinner and then all kind of laid out on the couches watching television. Baby girl decided that it was time to get up and jump around... I slowly moved over to Tim and had him place his hands on my belly where I had felt her kick last. Within a few seconds, she was kicking and rolling around. I think Tim was pretty excited. Before, every time we tried to have him fell her It never really worked out. I never really knew when she would let out a good kick, but now, it is all the time. She really is quite active. More some days than others, but I think it depends on what I am doing. I love being able to feel her move about. This is my favorite part of pregnancy so far!


1 Comments:
You are half way there already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home