The Bickerstaff's

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Clothes!


So after our Doctors appointment, Tim and I ran out to buy her a new outfit. Officially the first thing we have bought her! A nice comfy brown velore jogging suit. I have no idea when she will fit into it. (We bought 3-6 months) Shopping is so much more fun now that we know, but I must be careful, it is going to become very adicting! (A bit pricey too I might add) I just can not wait till she is here and I can dress her up in her cute little running suit! My baby girl!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of her jogging in the new outfit! LOL
Love you,
Keith

9/06/2006 1:10 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Little girls are great fun!

Lora (Mary's friend)

9/06/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger CAGB said...

Congratulations Angel - you are already a wonderful and much-deserving mother. :o)

9/06/2006 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home