posted by Bickerstaff @ Sunday, August 20, 2006
Wow! Great belly! :o)
Very excited for you guys. Wishing you the best and hope to see you soon. I think the baby looks a little like Tim. NY friends!
Hey there - you must be going in for your big sonogram soon! I am looking forward to hearing about it!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Addison Grace Bickerstaff January 5th 2007 5 lbs. 12 oz. 19.25 " Links Email us! Photo Album Mary's Baby Blog Previous Posts The New House Another Dr. Visit down... Oh Belly... Tuesday's Dr. Visit My Alien For Fun! New House Update: My dog is just too cute... Ode to the toilet! 11 Weeks -->
January 5th 2007
5 lbs. 12 oz.
19.25 "
3 Comments:
Wow! Great belly! :o)
Very excited for you guys. Wishing you the best and hope to see you soon. I think the baby looks a little like Tim.
NY friends!
Hey there - you must be going in for your big sonogram soon! I am looking forward to hearing about it!
Post a Comment
<< Home