I'm a GIRL!!!!
I am only going to post two sonogram pictures in here tonight but I promise more is on the way! I guess you can tell by the title that Baby Bickerstaff is a Girl! How amazing! None of my friends down here have girls, she will be the one and only. (For now at least... Two of my good friends are hoping their next children are female.)
This may be one of the happiest days of my life!
Take a good look at her profile, who does she most resemble???
Now bare with me for the second picture, it may be a bit graphic...
If you can not tell what you are seeing, picture a female sitting on a copy machine, that is about the same as what you are looking at. Some day she will be so embaressed of this picture! :-)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home