The Bickerstaff's

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Playing with the baby!

Well, the movement has officially begun. The week before last was the first time that I felt the baby move. It was so speratic from then on out that I was not really sure if it was the baby or not. Then, last week on Thursday, I was having a really tough time with something at work and I was in my car all stressed out talking to the people at my office. When I got off the phone, I was looking for a way to calm down before I went to see my next customer. I called fellow co-workers and friends, but no one was available to chat. I decided to turn up the radio and relax a few minutes. Well, I guess the baby enjoyed the music. "It" kicked me a bunch of times while I was sitting there and then settled down for another nap. I guess that was my reminder not to get so stressed out. It was a perfect afternoon!

This weekend was full of constant movement. It really has been the best time of my entire pregnancy. No matter where I go or who I am talking to, the baby is there to play with me. Tim will look over at me at wonder what I am doing... I just reply, "Playing with the baby!" It really is the greatest feeling I have ever felt. Sometimes there is so much movement that it feels like I am on a rollercoaster and getting butterflies down a big hill. It actually makes me laugh because it tickles so much. The first time the baby gave me that feeling, Tim and I were at the movies. I told Tim his baby was awake and then started laughing because it tickled. It is so great!

I wanted to post this excitement before I posted the big news tonight! I am so excited to find out the sex of this child that I can hardly contain myself! I hope the baby cooperates with us and reveals what we need to see... I am so EXCITED! This is officially the last post that I will have to use "it" when referring to Baby Bickerstaff! YEA!! Stay tuned for more information later tonight….

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Yay! Good luck today! I hope Baby Bickerstaff cooperates and you get to see lots of movement!

Lora (Mary's friend)

9/05/2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home