Finally, Tyson and Addie
So, Tim and I have been working on getting a cute picture of Tyson, our oldest dog, and Addie. Junior is all about Addison, but Tyson keeps his distance, more as the protector than the friend. He sneaks in and gives her quick kisses, but I am never able to catch it on camera. Junior loves to have the baby resting on him while he is lying, but Tyson gets a bit skittish. We have been working on this so that when Addie gets bigger, she will be able to cuddle with him too. These pictures were taken a few nights ago. Tyson was very relaxed and enjoyed "holding" Addison. It really was cute. (For those of you who are worried, note Tim's arm in the background. He was right there in case Tyson tried to stand up.) I am so glad that these dogs have taken to her so well. What a perfect family!


2 Comments:
So cute! Tyson holding Addie. Great pictures, esp the Valentine's w/the rose petals!
Luv
Cam
She is adorable! And, I love seeing her with the pups. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home