The Bickerstaff's

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And Growing...

Just thought I'd post an Addie update. All is going well here. Addison is definitely changing every day. She has really begun to follow objects with her eyes. I love to watch her follow Daddy as he moves around. It is so cute! She is just beginning to become interactive with the toys on the play mats. (Mostly, I think she only hits them by mistake, or when she cries an throws her hands around. Either way, it is a start.) She holds on to my clothing all the time, but she still has no interest in holding a rattle or toy of any sort. (I put her wrist rattles on yesterday... I don't think she even noticed they were there, but when she began to cry, they sure entertained me as she punched and kicked around... rattle, rattle, rattle! Too cute!)

I wanted to post the pictures below to show how big she is getting. The first picture is when Addison was only about 4 hours old. The next picture was taken today, in the same outfit! As I am sure you can tell, she is growing! No more Preemie clothes for her. We are now in newborn, but the 0-3 month clothes are still too big!





With today being the last day of February... Day Care is approaching fast and my days with Addie are numbered. I can't imagine only getting to spend a few hours a night with her! (I make it sound so much worse than it will really be. I am in sales, so I do not have set hours. It's not like she is going to spend 8 hours a day there or anything.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home