The Bickerstaff's

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Freezing!


Ok, I am not sure if everyone has heard, but it is freezing here in Florida! Literally. I decided to dress Addie for the weather yesterday. I know the outfit is Blue, and she is a girl, but this is an outfit I had when I was a kid. Not an outfit that I wore as a kid, but one that I bought for a Cabbage Patch Kid to wear. That is a fuunny thought, Addie is about the size of a Cabbage Patch Kid! Well anyway, she still does not fit in any normal clothes yet, but this outfit looked so cute even though it was a bit to big. She was warm and happy wearing it! (I called this her 8 mile look... Eminem fan anyone?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

She is a really gorgeous baby!

2/01/2007 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home