The Bickerstaff's

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm a big girl now...


Well, not really a big girl, but she has taken a few naps in her big girl bed, and she seems to like it. The secret is a toy that hangs in her crib that was given to us by our friends, the Lindemanns. It is a very cool rainforest themed toy that lights up, moves and plays music and forest noises. It is very cute, and it really grasps Addie's attention and lures her of to never never land. In fact, last night during one of her "I'm not going to bed tonight... Don't put me down... Hold me and dance!" moods, I took her in to her room in an attempt to not disturb Daddy since he has to get up for work. I turned the toy on and plopped her in her crib. Magic! My screaming child was replaced with a calm relaxed one. She fell asleep, I grabbed the monitor and ran off to my room to catch some z's before she got up again... about two hours later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home