The Bickerstaff's

Monday, January 08, 2007

More Delivery Photos




3 Comments:

Blogger CAGB said...

She is adorable. Congratulations!

1/08/2007 3:21 PM  
Blogger Krispy said...

Yeehaw! how fantastic! Congratulations to all of you (including the boys of course). It must be a very exciting time and I am so happy to be able to share it with you. I must say though, I am of course a little irritated that you didn't go with my name choice!

to be serious, her name is really lovely, and it fits!

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL....Remember...your sharing her with me, which means you need to come to sweden, of course!

1/12/2007 5:48 AM  
Blogger Krispy said...

Addison, when you are ready, you take mom and dad by the hand and put them on that big plane with you. I will be waiting on the other end with lots of fun!

1/12/2007 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home