(I apologize for the razzing! I know you are busy with all the nursing and diapers and crying and cuddling and taking pictures BUT I also know you have a super cute little one that we need to see!)
Congratulations from Friends on Hilton Head Island... A New Wonderful World of Love and Pride has come to you. You will look at this new bundle of Joy and will not believe how you can Love someone So Much.... She will bring new excitment to all the family and those around her.. God's Blessing to her and to you... Gail & Basil Walker
10 Comments:
Congrats to the new parents! Welcome to the world, Baby Girl!
Congrats!!!!
Melissa K
CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see pictures of the beautiful baby girl.
Congratulations!!! Post pictures as soon as possible, I can't wait to see the beautiful little girl.
Congrats, Angel!
Congratulations Timmy and Angel!!!! She is beautiful!!!! We love you.
Where are the pictures little momma? I am so excited that I check your site once an hour. Hope you guys are home with little Addie and doing well!
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!
(I apologize for the razzing! I know you are busy with all the nursing and diapers and crying and cuddling and taking pictures BUT I also know you have a super cute little one that we need to see!)
I assume from my sister's post you named her Addison! Awesome name, would have been Dylan's if he was a girl :)
Congrats again!
Congratulations from Friends on Hilton Head Island... A New Wonderful World of Love and Pride has come to you. You will look at this new bundle of Joy and will not believe how you can Love someone So Much.... She will bring new excitment to all the family and those around her.. God's Blessing to her and to you...
Gail & Basil Walker
Post a Comment
<< Home