36 Week Check-up
All is well with Baby Girl! The Dr. says she is really growing, even though I lost 2 pounds this week. (I measured my belly last night too. I have added one whole inch in the past week!!!) Her heart rate sounds good. In fact, the Dr. asked me if she was active a few minutes ago, and she was, in the waiting room she was tossing and turning all over the place! The Dr. could tell because her heart rate was elevated, but while we were listening, it came back down as she was resting again. That is pretty cool if you ask me!
There is no dilation yet, my cervix is completely closed. I was actually sad to hear that. I kind of wanted to hear... "Wow, looks like it is time to have a baby... Let's go to the hospital now!" But no such luck. Our day will come soon enough though.
I'll keep you posted if there are any changes, but for now, nothing new. I go back again next Thursday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home