The Quilt
For those of you who do not know, when I got pregnant, I had this great idea to start a quilt for the baby. I figured that it would help the 9+ months go by fast... Well to say the least, I am down to the final days of being pregnant and the quilt has not made it very far at all. I picked a very challenging quilt to be my first attempt at quilting ever. I hope baby girl appreciates it someday. During my parent's visit this past weekend, my mother and I worked on the quilt for hours, trying to figure out how to get all the pieces together. It was really fun and reminded me of the times my mom and I used share. We used to do all kinds of projects together. It is hard living states away from my parents. It was really nice to be working on baby girl's quilt together. Thank you mom!
I did not get a picture of mom and I working on the quilt, but the "daddy to be" joined in one afternoon and watched... below is the picture.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home