Under the weather...
I have decided that being sick while you are pregnant is no fun at all! I guess being sick anytime is no fun, but what a weekend! I had a really bad sinus cold... now it's still in my sinuses but spreading to my lungs and my ears. I expected to get sick while I was away over the holidays, but not right before! (For those of you that do not know... I am driving to Pittsburgh, PA... yes, that is about an 18 hour drive, this Friday to spend time with Tim's family for the holidays. Along for the 18 hour drive will be Tim, our two boxers, Eric - Tim's brother, the baby and I. Full Car!!) There will be many potty and stretch breaks. Stretch breaks, that reminds me... Last week I noticed my first stretch marks. I now have the branding of a mother! They are on my butt, and not too bad, but none the less, they are there. Hopefully they will not get bigger and will not continue to appear elsewhere. We'll see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home