The Bickerstaff's

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Quick Apologies...

Ok, Ok, here are more pictures!!! Thank you everyone for emailing us to see if we were all doing well. I assure you all that everything is wonderful, perfect in fact, just busy! Times with Addie are more enjoyable every day as she is changing and growing so fast! I take millions of pictures... I just some how can never find the time to sit down and post them. I am going to attempt to post a bunch tonight following this... I'll try to catch everyone up to speed... I love you all and will try my best to keep posting more often... I have to share my special one with you all once in a while. She is such a wonderful child. Perfect! and I mean that... She is the light of every day!

Enjoy the new posts!

2 Comments:

Blogger CAGB said...

Wonderful posts and pictures! Of course, so happy that things are so awesome! Addie is totally lovely, and looks like a total joy. :o)

10/22/2007 8:19 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yay! Thanks for finally updating! All the pics are great :)

10/25/2007 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home