The Bickerstaff's

Thursday, July 26, 2007

And she sits!

Addison has been sitting up for quite some time now, but only for very short intervals. Yesterday, when I got home from work, I sat her down with the Boppy Pillow around her to catch her when she fell... but she did not fall. She sat perfect and pretty! She sat and played for a while. I even got brave and walked over to the computer to check my emails, knowing fully that as soon as I stood up she would fall... but she didn't. I checked my emails and looked back at her... Still sitting... Ok, I had to know if the Boppy was holding her up, so I took it away... And there she sat, as content as could be... playing with her toys! We have now entered a new chapter in the book of Addie! It is so amazing. It's like she woke up one morning and said, hey, today I am going to be a big girl! It is amazing to see her sitting by herself. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do. I am so proud of her!





3 Comments:

Blogger CAGB said...

Lots of firsts! How wonderful she is!!!

7/26/2007 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH My GOSH! She is getting so big! These pictures are too cute! How fun to be able to take her on little adventures now.

7/27/2007 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey angel :
the most adorable photos ever !!
lots of love
grandpap bickerstaff

7/27/2007 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home