posted by Bickerstaff @ Sunday, August 12, 2007
I didn't think anything in the world could be cuter than the first picture in this post. Then, I saw the second picture!!! Like a perfect baby glow worm! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home
Addison Grace Bickerstaff January 5th 2007 5 lbs. 12 oz. 19.25 " Links Email us! Photo Album Mary's Baby Blog Previous Posts Addison and Addison Still Sitting.... And Smiling... And she sits! First trip to the beach!! My first Canoe Trip Time With Grandpa Bickerstaff In to EVERYTHING now... Just me, myself, and I... 6 Months old!! WOW!!! One year ago... -->
January 5th 2007
5 lbs. 12 oz.
19.25 "
1 Comments:
I didn't think anything in the world could be cuter than the first picture in this post. Then, I saw the second picture!!! Like a perfect baby glow worm! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home