Ok Already!
So Baby Girl needs a name!!
As fun as it is to call her Baby Girl, and Baby Bickerstaff... she really does need a name!
Please look to the Left at the new addition to our web page. (A big thank you to Mary for helping me be able to do this!!)
Please cast your votes for your favorite name or names! All is anonymous, so tell us what you really think.


6 Comments:
You don't know me - I'm a friend of Mary's. I hope you don't mind me participating in the poll for your little girl's name! I voted for Madelyn. That is one of my favorite girls' names - it is so classy and elegant. And I love the nickname Maddie. But all the names you chose are beautiful!
Wade voted for Kylie. I will be back tomorrow to vote for my choice. (It won't let me vote again).
Night Night
~Mary
Ya, I think it only let's you vote once in a 24 hour perioud, but feel free to come back. (And yes Leslie, you are welcome anytime! Any friend of Mary's is a friend of mine!)
I voted for Madelyn too! Its classy and it grows with the girl (Maddie for the baby and then President Madelyn Bickerstaff for when she grows up :)
Lora (Mary's friend)
I also vote for Madelyn...I think Madelyn Bickerstaff is a great name! :o)
I love Madelyn!! That would be our girls name if my husband would have gone for it :) Instead we are using Addison and calling her Addi if its a girl!
I am Mary's sister :)
Post a Comment
<< Home