THE ONE NOT HERE WITH METoday I struggle to move on,While remembering what should be.This day will hold a special place in my heart,Even though you’re not here with me.I still think of you so often,When I do it makes me cry.I treasure every moment,That I had with you inside.The days just seem to fly by,Although I’ll never forget.Today could have been the day,That you and Addie would have met.This year I dare not tell her,The significance of today.There’s no need to remind her,That her baby brother’s no longer on the way.A brother is what she says you were,But for me I’m undecided.Most days I feel like you were a girl,And Tim had a harem beside him!But that’s just not in the works for usWe’ll just be one, two, three…But every August 18th I’ll honor,The one not here with me!
posted by Bickerstaff @ Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Angel this is absolutely beautiful. Daddy & I both have tears in our eyes. We will never forget either. We love you!
Angel & Tim,All of us who love you will never forget the loss that we remember especially today. We love you both and what you have written Angel has touch our hearts very deeply. Bernie and I also will never forget. We love you guys!!Love Mom & Bernie
Post a Comment
<< Home
Addison Grace Bickerstaff January 5th 2007 5 lbs. 12 oz. 19.25 " Links Email us! Photo Album Mary's Baby Blog Previous Posts Atother Deep See Fishing Adventure, this time with... Blog Poll... Swiming! Busch Gardens Birdie Funeral 4th of July princess Just cute... hmmmm.... See it? -->
January 5th 2007
5 lbs. 12 oz.
19.25 "
2 Comments:
Angel this is absolutely beautiful. Daddy & I both have tears in our eyes. We will never forget either. We love you!
Angel & Tim,
All of us who love you will never forget the loss that we remember especially today. We love you both and what you have written Angel has touch our hearts very deeply. Bernie and I also will never forget. We love you guys!!
Love Mom & Bernie
Post a Comment
<< Home