The Bickerstaff's

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog Poll...

I can’t believe no one commented on a three year old swimming to the bottom of a 7 foot pool to get toys... COME ON! (Ok, those of you who were there are excused...)

Does anyone even visit this site anymore... or should I switch over to Facebook and emailing out my pictures with Flicker...?

Post your comments below:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote no facebook ... too high-tech for me ... i check and enjoy blog all the time ... when feeling a bit down i go to blog and check out photos ....
when i first saw swimming videos i was amazed.. i ve told everyone i know about them ..i didnt think a 3and a half year old could or shouldbe able to swim like that .. wow addie ... way to go ....you're a superstar... love grandpa

8/11/2010 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Angel said...

Thanks Grandpa!

8/12/2010 5:38 PM  
Blogger CAGB said...

Stay here! I'm here--I've just been away nonstop. I need my Bickerstaff fix. :o)

8/14/2010 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home