The Bickerstaff's

Monday, March 08, 2010

Radiation and Chemo...???

NO RADIATION OR CHEMO NECESSARY AT THIS POINT IN TIME!!!!!
(After all we have gone through,I really needed to hear that!!)


I am still facing challenges with going to the bathroom on my own post surgery... I had a catheter still last week and on Friday I failed the pee test in order to have the catheter removed. Then on Saturday I spent the day in the hospital again because it was leaking and they are worried there is a tear somewhere leading to my bladder from the surgery... I was allowed to go home saturday night, but am still experiencing multiple issues so I have to go back to Moffitt today at 3... It is so weird to not be able to do basic bodily functions on your own... I hope it is just something stupid and easy to fix!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home