Catch-Up!
Ok, mom here, what can I tell you about my little sweetie...
1. Addie is crawling now!!! (and even walking when you hold her hands!)
2. She has one full tooth on the bottom center and is working on cutting the second one right now...
3. She is a very loving and cuddly girl!
4. She does not really have a schedule... every day is different... but she is happy with that so far.
5. She still enjoys her day care and her teacher loves her dearly!
6. Last weekend she learned how to sit herself up from a laying position... That was Saturday... That night I went into her room when she cried and she was sitting in her crib. It was a wierd feeling! The following night, Sunday, I dropped her crib down a level... That morning she was standing in her crib when I went in to get her!!
7. She now tries to pull herself up on everything. She is not very successful with this yet, but soon!
8. She is a terror in her walker... She gets into everything!
9. She has eaten her first handful of dog food already, and will not leave the dog's water alone when she is on the kitchen floor!!
10. She does not understand the word no, but shakes her head no all the time, and then laughs.
11. She has begun to give Rasberries when I feed her... I hate this...
12. She has said the words mama and dada, but we are not sure when to call them her first words... She does not know what she is saying or that she is saying anything at all, but it is so cool when she develops a new letter sound... first was b, then d... now m... and it is so cute when she wispers... she will sit down and just say daaaaaddddaaaaaaaadddddddaaaaaaaa in a wisper voice. I sware she knows I want her to say it and she is just toying with me! :-)
13. She is a very happy child.
14. She is getting big way to fast!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home