The Bickerstaff's

Thursday, August 18, 2011

THE ONE NOT HERE WITH ME

THE ONE NOT HERE WITH ME
2011
Yet another year gone by,
And I am still filled with regret.
I still dream of you each night,
It was a sacrifice I’ll never forget!

I know that you’re in heaven,
Watching over us each day.
I can only hope you’ve found,
Our close friends that headed your way.

I’ve asked them each to look after you,
Although it kills me inside,
I know that you’ll be happy and safe,
With Dave and Amy by your side.

There may be no 1st birthday cake,
No candle to blow out,
No presents to rip open,
Or new toys to figure out,

But today is still a special day,
And we’re still thinking of you.
August 18th is here today,
I only wish you were too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home