posted by Bickerstaff @ Sunday, May 27, 2007
She is absolutely beautiful! :o) And, personally, I like the bling.
Cutest picture. You did what rest of us couldn't get, baby & bird together touching. I couldn't believe it when I opened your blog. Guess being camera ready 24/7 is good after all. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home
Addison Grace Bickerstaff January 5th 2007 5 lbs. 12 oz. 19.25 " Links Email us! Photo Album Mary's Baby Blog Previous Posts Happy Anniversary! Bling Bling The Kiss... Happy Mother's Day... Everything in the mouth! Sleepy Time Daddy's Birthday! I love this picture! The view from the back seat... Baby Hudini -->
January 5th 2007
5 lbs. 12 oz.
19.25 "
2 Comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! :o) And, personally, I like the bling.
Cutest picture. You did what rest of us couldn't get, baby & bird together touching. I couldn't believe it when I opened your blog. Guess being camera ready 24/7 is good after all.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home