Something old alright... Here are some more outfits that I wore when I was a baby... They look so cute on Addie. (Only problem is all the little bloomers are too big... they are meant to cover cloth diapers, not these new slim disposable diapers. Still cute though!



3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sissy! I reviewed my comment and it came up under Kevin's name so I deleted so you would know it was us -- from Harrisburg -- 5718 Kenwood!!
Much love to you all -- I hit the site just about every 2 weeks to see what Addie has been up to! She is adorable! We're scheduling a trip to Clearwater in mid-June. We'd love to see you all!
Much love -- Tim, hope Vegas was fun!
Love you guys!
Sissy! I reviewed my comment and it came up under Kevin's name so I deleted so you would know it was us -- from Harrisburg -- 5718 Kenwood!!
Much love to you all -- I hit the site just about every 2 weeks to see what Addie has been up to! She is adorable! We're scheduling a trip to Clearwater in mid-June. We'd love to see you all!
Much love -- Tim, hope Vegas was fun!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home